Out of the 800,000 DACA recipients receiving protected status by President Obama’s administration, 2,139 have been already convicted of crimes against US citizens.
With Attorney General Sessions’ announcement of the end of President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy, it was mind-boggling to see the reveal of a large number of those un-vetted DACA recipients to be convicted criminals, gang members or suspects to crimes.
Taking this into account Breitbart News came up with a list of 50 of those 2,139 “DREAMers” who have had their DACA status revoked due to criminal convictions varying from larceny, theft, DUI, domestic violence, sex offences, burglary, embezzlement etc.; and make a case of why this policy has been around for so long to let illegal immigrants take criminal actions against the country which took them in.
To give just a few examples:
- Two girls fall victims in a hit-and-run – the DREAMer won’t be deported
- The DREAMer Immigrant arrested for Child Sex-Abuse
- The rapist of a 19-year-old woman
- The DACA recipient murderer of a 24-year-old woman
- Thos arrested in an ICE operation gang members
- The DREAMer helping in illegal aliens smuggling
- 15 dangerous criminal immigrants arrested by federal agents
- 19-year-old DACA recipient to be deported after drug allegations
- After a Sexual Predator Sting, a DREAMer is arrested for child sex crimes
- The deported embezzling DREAMer
The number of arrested and convicted DACA recipient is too big. The protection status given by President Obama’s administration to these 2,139 people convicted of crimes against US citizens should be revoked. The people of the United States should feel secure in their country and crimes against them should not be taken lightly.